Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Saturday 27 June 2009

How to Order

If you're interested in ordering any of the beads, just give me a text or an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. For pickup it will be in Gadong, if you'd like delivery let me know, depending on where - I'll try my best to accommodate.

Tip: You can even use the beads to make a funky hairband/headband (I'm not sure what they're actually called).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh this is great. now i know where to get beads for my baju kurungs. - nings

Post a Comment