Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Monday 2 November 2009

Essence of Beauty



3 Duo Brushes

Blending & Eyeshadow
Blush & Powder
Foundation & Conceal

Unbelievably soft, good quality brushes. I especially love the blush brush. You can get these 3 brushes for BND$30 + BND$5 shipping (from USA). 6 uses, so about $6 each brush, compared to a MAC brush for $50?



Dual Brush aka Smokey Wide + Crease Brush

I have been searching for this brush ever since I heard lollipop26 (my fave guru on youTube) talking about it and using it and I finally found it! You use the wide side to apply your main lid colour and then you can use the other end for crease and I also use it to line to my lower lash line with shadow. L-O-V-E it.

If you'd like to order it, it's BND$15 + BND$5 shipping. I only have 5 available for pre-order for the 1st batch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment