Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Lipocils 6th shipment & Update

The 6th shipment has arrived! I still have 7 more available for immediate purchase. =) You know how to contact me if you're interested.

I will be traveling at the end of December so this will most probably be my last Lipocils shipment for the year. The next one will be in early January. Keep your orders/bookings coming so I know how much to order for Jan.

For those waiting for your brushes and make up palettes, they should be arriving by the last week of November, will contact you the day they arrive.

Im still taking orders for brushes, make up palettes and Enjoy S&C. As you know for Enjoy the last date to order for the 2nd shipment is the 28th and for the rest - last dates for order for arrivals in December will be the 5th of December. Any orders I receive after that will be for shipments arriving in January.

Have a nice week and a happy long weekend!

<3

P/s: For orders please email me or text me because I do need a record of the order in the form of at least an email or an sms. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment