Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Sunday 1 November 2009

Alternative to MAC Brushes

Hello ladies! I just back from Singapore today so here's the requested post on make up brushes by zeezee. :)

So I bought my 3rd MAC brush when I was in Singapore and boy.. was I surprised. My 1st and 2nd MAC brushes were from UK and I never did convert the price into Brunei dollars... so the 3rd brush which is my 290 (?) was over BND50. So I was shocked.

For the past few months Ive been trying out different brushes, Jemma Kid, Bare Minerals and now Essence of Beauty. I must say Im in love with the Essence of Beauty brushes especially the Smokey Wide + Crease brush and also the duo brushes. The brushes are super soft and they do the job well and best of all? They're cheap! If you're interested in ordering Essence of Beauty, I'm in the process of getting the prices so will update you ladies once I have them.



There are some other brushes out there like the Sigma brushes and the CS brushes as well but since Ive never personally tried them I cant really comment. Might be ordering some Sigma brushes soon, will let u know once I have them.

Alternatively check out youTube, there are tons of gurus reviews on brushes as well. Let me know if you have any questions or even other requests.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment