Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Review #2

A review on Ojon by Liza~

"I started using Ojon over two months ago and its the best thing ever for my hair.

I've got long thin hair, with super frizzy ends due to a perm I had a couple of months ago. My hair can be classified as damaged as I do lots of colouring, straightening, curling and what not. If I don't make an effort in the mornings, I literally look like the bride of frankenstein.

I've read so many testimonials about Ojon online and most users say that you will need to leave it in for a while. I took a risk and actually slept in it over night. All you need is a small amount anyway. Just as a word of caution, I'm used to sleeping in curlers so I've got a high tolerance for discomfort.

And the next day after shampooing and conditioner (I use redken's all soft line), my hair was smoother and texture was definitely better than its been in a long time."

0 comments:

Post a Comment