Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Thursday 8 October 2009

Make Up Palettes

I thought Id share this with you ladies as well. Last month I bought a palette and 2 gel liners and I was amazed at the quality for the price. Because Im still experimenting with eye shadows and what colours suit me and my eye colour, I decided to get the palette to play around with before I invest in MAC or Nars eyeshadows. I was pleasantly surprised that all the reviews I saw on youTube were actually true! Eventhough the palette is relatively cheap considering how many colours you get, the quality is still very good. The colours are very pigmented and easy to blend and work with and because I bought this particular palette I was able to play with colours as well. I used colours for Raya to match my outfits and it turned out pretty nice. :)

Let me know if you ladies would like me to order a palette for you. They have it in a few ranges so let me know which ones you're interested in. These are exactly the same like Coastal Scents palettes except that it's from a different store and it's slightly cheaper. So do a search on youTube and you can see swatches and tutorials as well! You can even go to the Coastal Scents websites to have a look. :)


(88 piece eyeshadow set)



This is the palette and the gel liners I got (in turquoise and brown). The palette I got was the matte one but some of the colours do have a little bit of shimmer in them.





Prices

- 88 piece eyeshadow (matte) - BND40
- 88 piece ultra shimmer - BND43
- 56 piece blush and eyeshadow set - BND40
- 88 piece neutral/warm eyeshadow set - BND50
- Gel liners (14 different colours) - BND12 each

0 comments:

Post a Comment