Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Wednesday 21 October 2009

AN Product Review #2

Hi ladies! In this post I'll be talking about the Eyeko Mascara and Urban Decay Primer Potion.



First up the Eyeko mascara. I love the tube!! I find it so unique that you can actually squeeze ur mascara and actually know how much you have left. The mascara wand however gets some getting used to for me because it is different. But boy does it lengthen! It's crazy how long my lashes are when I use this and it really is VERY black which I love. I love my Loreal Voluminous for giving me volume and Im loving this for length. One thing I dont like is taking it off. You really have to get into your lashes to make sure every last bit of it comes out but it's like that for my Voluminous too. Small price to pay for the effect it gives. You can check out Gemma and Selby's videos on the mascara as well to see how it looks when they use it.



Urban Decay Primer Potion also known as UDPP. Some of you may already know about this but I only found out about this early this year. I have trouble getting my eyeshadow to stay on throughout the day so when I saw on youTube that there was this product, I ordered it straight away. What it does is help your eyeshadow stay on longer and also for me I notice that the colour of the eyeshadow is nicer when I put in on top the UDPP. How do you use it? Just put a small amount on your lids and rub it in and let it dry. Then put on your eye make up. And wa-la! Longer lasting eyeshadow and check out the difference in the colour as well. I think it looks just that much better with the UDPP.

0 comments:

Post a Comment