Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Friday 2 October 2009

Update

I have 6 more slots available for Ojon's 2nd batch and Lipocils 5th batch is open for booking until the 15th of October.

For those who dont know, the Ojon is BND95 per jar and the Lipocils is BND60 per tube. Collection will be at my mum's spa (map on the right).

When you email me or text me your order, please make sure you mention your name as well.

I have been extremely busy at work and with Raya that I havent had a chance to do anything new in terms with the store, hopefully this month will be a better month and I can try and add more things available for order. I just received my Eyeko mascara and creams, let me try them out and see how I like them and I might bring them in as well. :)



xoxo!

0 comments:

Post a Comment