Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Monday 5 October 2009

AN Product Review #1

I love reading these and I thought Id start doing it as well. In this review, I'll be talking about the Loreal Voluminous Mascara and Revlon's Colorstay Foundation.



This is the BEST mascara Ive ever tried and personally for me it puts all the other mascaras (drugstore) to shame! It truly does give your lashes volume. My eyelashes are already long from the Lipocils so I wasnt looking for length but when I use this mascara it does make me able to show off my lashes even more. Only downside is getting it off. Im using the waterproof one because from what Ive heard waterproof mascaras help your lashes keep their curl but then at the end of the night I have to suffer the consequences of removal. :p Unfortunately this is not available in Brunei so I did have to get it in from the US and I so dont regret it.



Now this is available in Brunei at our very own Guardian. I use the color Sand Beige. I used to use the Nude cause in my head Im VERY fair when Im actually not. Only when I was looking at my pictures did I see how it didnt suit me. :p

This is the best drugstore foundation you will ever find. Take my word for it. I was talking to a colleague of mine about it and she bought it and loves it too. I love how it goes on so smoothly and dries so quick and the coverage is amazing. It really makes you look like you have flawless skin! But I was a bit skeptical on how long it would last knowing liquid foundation isnt such a great idea in such a hot country as Brunei. The true test was when I wore this foundation and went to watch netball at the indoor stadium. For those of you who have been there you know just how hot it is. Within 5 minutes I was sweating already and I was worrying about my foundation streaking and lo and behold, guess what? It stayed on! And so Ive found my holy grail foundation. It doesnt break me out either. I use my Sonia Kashuk blender sponge to put it on and on I use my MAC Mineralised Skin Finish to set it. I love the Mac MSF's as well. I was in UK at the MAC counter and she recommended it and she said I was a Medium PLUS. Can you believe it? I seriously need to get over the fact that Im not as pale as I thought I was. :p

Well that's my review. Let me know what you guys think and what products you love and if you'd like me to do more.

xoxo,
nisaa


0 comments:

Post a Comment