Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Saturday 27 June 2009

Prices & Pictures for Gemstone Drop Beads, White Mother of Pearl Beads & Red Coral Gemstone

These are another batch of very unique gemstone beads. Original prices for these are BND15.00 but for a limited time will be selling them at BND10.00/each. That's right, that a 30+% discount!


First up the Red Coral and the White Mother of Pearl Round Beads. The Red Coral comes in a strand of 15" long and each bead is approximately 10mm in size. The White Mother of Pearl Round beads come in strands of 15" long as well but each bead is 20mm in size.


(click to enlarge)


And last but definitely not least, the gemstone drop beads. Can you picture how gorgeous this would look on your baju fesyen? So far I have not seen anyone use these in Brunei!

I have them in 3 colours at the moment, turquoise, amethyst and green mother of pearl. They each come in strands of 14" and each bead ranges from 7mm to 12mm in size.


(click to enlarge)

7 comments:

spud said...

Do you sell swarovski crystals?

Nisaa Suresh @ Bonita said...

Not right now but if you'd like me to, I can bring in some for you and I'll try to give you the cheapest price. The only crystals I have right now are the 2-tone Czech crystals.

Rai said...

This is perfect! Beautiful!

May I post your website in mine? I sew beads for raya usually. and give bead designs advices and i think your beads would be perfect for my website.

Nisaa Suresh @ Bonita said...

Sure sure, go ahead :) It would be very much appreciated. Thanks Rai.

spud said...

Hi Nisaa, yes, it would be lovely if you have the swarovski crystals, because we like to use that to decorate our raya dresses too. Rai also uses a lot of that, so maybe can get from you instead of the kaling shop in Batu Satu eh? hehehe.

Nisaa Suresh @ Bonita said...

Okay, I just have a few questions, you mean the iron on crystals or the swarovski crystal beads? If it's the beads, which shape and what colours? Also for my info, how much have u been buying it for so I can try and get a cheaper price.. :)

spud said...

I've only been using the iron on crystals so far, but I don't mind trying out the crystal beads although I've not had any experience with them. I can't remember how much they are at that shop in Batu Satu that sells them. I think it's 50 beads for B$9? or was that 100 beads? Ahh..I can't recall. That's for the bigger sized one. The smaller sized is B$6. Maybe Rai remembers the price for the bulk buys because she tends to buy in big bulks of a over thousand beads.

Post a Comment