Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Friday 14 August 2009

Ojon Restorative Treatment 5 oz (the largest size)



Finally I have a price, it's BND95 per jar (It's like going for a salon treatment for BND7 per month for a year.) It sells in the US for USD$55 which is more or less the same. It should last you a year or more depending on how much hair you have and how often you want to do the treatments.

I'm not bringing in the smaller jars because price wise it's not worth it to import from America, sorry. :(

I'll be bringing in the 1st shipment as soon as I have 12 orders because that's the minimum order. Email me or text me if you're interested.

Selby's review (her hair is amazing, I am so jealous and she is the reason why I started Enjoy & Ojon)

The Official Website -

What is it: A versatile hair rejuvenator that instantly hydrates, strengthens, and restores dry, damaged hair. Made with natural antioxidants and 100% pure Ojon palm nut oil--the same rare oil used by Central America's Tawira Indians, known as "the people of beautiful hair," for over 500 years. This treatment fortifies, rebuilds, and nourishes, leaving hair extraordinarily soft, silky, shiny, and manageable.

Who is it for: Ideal for dry, damaged, or chemically treated hair types.

How is it different: The treatment is 99% natural, and free of preservatives, color, and silicone. Ojon oil contains omega-3, -6, and -9 essential fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential components for normal human growth and development, and omega-6 fatty acids are essential components of cell membrane structure. A deficiency of these essential acids are common and can cause dry, itchy skin, brittle nails and hair, and can also lead to hair loss. Clinical testing proves that one application of Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment increases hair strength by 16%.

How do I use it: Use once a month or as needed. Scoop 1/2 teaspoon into the palm of your hand and rub it between your hands until it becomes an oil. Distribute evenly from scalp to hair ends and repeat until hair is fully saturated. Treat your scalp to a one to two minute massage to stimulate the hair follicles and scalp while allowing the oil to penetrate. Comb through to ensure all strands are saturated and leave for 20 minutes or more. For very dry or damaged hair, leave in overnight by placing a towel over your pillowcase or wearing a shower cap over your hair. Rinse with warm water.

Feel free to Google it and check out the reviews, there are actually a lot and I don't know why I've never heard of it until now.

Personal Experience Time - I've used it twice so far and the first thing you will notice is the smell. I personally don't mind it but some might, it smells like coffee beans but after shampoo-ing the smell does go away so I can deal with that. Even if I hated the smell though, the results make it so worth it. I can tell you that I have very frizzy and dry hair which I have to straighten with a straightening iron to look nice so I have tried every hair treatment you can think of from Kerastase to Japanese Milk Treatments and I've never had my hair respond this way before. Hands down the best treatment I've ever tried but you just have to try it yourself to see. It makes my hair so much more easy to manage and after 2 treaments I can see a difference in my hair that it's less dry and less frizzy and it's starting to be shinier and healthier looking as well (keep in mind this is after only 2 treaments so my hair doesn't look like Selby's yet :p).

0 comments:

Post a Comment