Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Sunday 16 August 2009

Another Ojon review

This is actually an ex-classmate of mine who actually lives in America now, thought Id share it. :)

Tasha ~ I just want to add that this product is my holy grail. I use the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo, Ultra Hydrating Conditioner and Restorative Hair Treatment. These are definitely a good product. I've been looking for hair products for so long and I finally found it. And the "Restorative Hair Treatment" is great coz it's made of 100% ojon palm nut oil!

I have only 6 4 more available for the 1st shipment of the Restorative Hair Treatment so contact me soon to book/order. Only when I get 12 orders can I place the order with my supplier. So 6 8 down 6 4 to go. :)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment