Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Saturday 15 August 2009

Ojon Update & Lipocils Update & General Update

I have 6 orders for the Ojon Restorative Treatment, need 6 more to be able to put in the order.

For the 2nd shipment batch of Lipocils I have 9 confirmed orders already so 1 more available. It should arrive end of this month.

Thanks to everyone who has been supporting the store and also those have linked me and told your friends/family about the store.

I've just received a custom order for some caps online that my customer couldnt purchase on his own because shipping was not available to Brunei. Because I know a few people overseas, I shipped it to UK and so am able to bring it in. My first custom order, just want to say thanks for the business - you know who you are. Cheers.

Enjoy & Pureology - Still waiting for the prices, I do apologise for the delay.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment