Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Monday 17 August 2009

Lipocils and 2 side notes

For those skeptics out there here are more reviews and an article on Alicia Keys using Talika Lipocils.

And if you check out the Alicia Keys article, you can see the BeautyBlender that Gwen Stefani uses. I use the cheap alternative by Sonia Kashuk and I love it for putting on my Revlon ColorStay foundation (you can get it at Guardian - its the best foundation ever! Im recommending it to everyone and one of my colleagues tried it and loves it too). Here's are 2 videos - video1 video2 -on the sponges if you want to check that out.




Btw I just received these crystals. Im selling them at 80cents per pc (8x11mm). You can see the real thing at Khazanah if you want, I just dropped off a sample to Nelson.

Business for the beads and gemstones is pretty good, I have a few colours which have run out already but most of them I still have so do check out the catalogue if you're looking for beads and gemstones or just drop by Khazanah cause they have samples of everything Im selling.

xoxo (the weekend is over, sigh)

0 comments:

Post a Comment