Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Friday 7 August 2009

Custom Orders

Hello everyone!

Id be happy to bring in products for you (I know how it sucks not being to get what I want in Brunei).

Collection of the items can either be at Gadong or Jerudong, your preference. I will need a deposit of 50% of the total cost before I can place the order. Also one more thing. Arrival of your items will vary from 7 days up to 45 days, depending on availability and also where the item is actually coming from.

If you are interested, please send me an email at laislabonita156@hotmail.com as it's hard for me to keep track of the tagboard and also because it makes it easier to reply privately and also not in that little box. :p

Give me at least 1-2 days to reply your email.

Cheers! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment