Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Tuesday 11 August 2009

Update

Im still currently in the process of finding the cheapest prices for the Enjoy & Ojon lines. I am in love with Enjoy. I wasnt sure whether it was the Ojon or Enjoy that was making the difference with my hair but 2 days ago I used the Enjoy Hydrating shampoo with Herbal Essence conditioner and oh my God. The results were amazing. I think the Ojon conditioner is just too liquid-y for my liking so I wouldn't repurchase that because Im just used to a thicker conditioner. The treatment I will repurchase though for sure.

This is the website incase you want to know more about what Ojon (the people of beautiful hair) is.

I will update you ladies as soon as I get the prices.

Those who are in the 2nd batch of Lipocils - it's on its way to Brunei. They shipped it yesterday so it should just be in time for pay day. This shipment I cant wait for because Ive run out of mine so I want my tube!

0 comments:

Post a Comment