Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Friday 7 August 2009

Enjoy Hair Care & Ojon

Ive only used the Enjoy Hydrating Shampoo and Ojon Conditioner less than a week but I do feel a difference in my hair. My hair is usually quite frizzy and dry so I have tried more shampoos and conditioners than I can remember. So far Im very happy with the shampoo especially. I have used the Ojon Hair Treatment only once so I cannot give a proper comment on that except that it is quite pricey. I bought the small pack which includes the shampoo, conditioner and a few other things just to try so if/when I decide whether Im buying the normal sizes, I will definitely let you know. :)

Back to Enjoy. Because it is an American brand and Ive never seen them in any shops in all the countries Ive been to, Im thinking of bringing in a few bottles for those of you who are interested. Please check out their website and let me know thru email (laislabonita156@hotmail.com) if you're interested and in which ones in particular as well.

Off to watch a movie. Bye ladies. xoxo

1 comments:

Rasyeedah Samid said...

Hey, Ive been using Ojon for the past 4 years and it's really good. Highly recommended! The ojon hair treatment is tres amazing followed by their shampoo. Opinion, best when used overnight! Totally get your hands on it :)

Post a Comment