Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Tuesday 4 August 2009

I'm back

For those who have been asking for it, the catalogue is available for download on your right hand side.

So the perayaan is over... but the store goes on! :)

I will be preparing sample packs for display at my mum's spa Tenderly Touch @ Batu Bersurat and also at my tailor - as soon as I feel better. I have had a few shipments arrive while I was away so look out for more items soon!

I'm not only going to be focusing on beads and gemstones but Im slowly bringing in more items. My aim is to have things that you cant find anywhere else in Brunei, so if you are in search of something, let me know and I'll try my best to get them in for you, no matter what they are - food, make up, accessories, whatever. I will be bringing in some hair products as well from America for those of you who are anti-sls (sodium lauryl sulfate) shampoos like I am starting to be.

Laila - I'll text/call you soon on when to meet up yea? I'm just feeling a bit ill right now. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment