Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Thursday 19 November 2009

Thank You!

A big thank you to all my customers! Without you spreading the word about my site and being such great customers, the AN store wouldn't be what it is today.

To show my appreciation, I have discounts (5% off for Lipocils and 10% any other product - does not apply to custom orders) to give away to the 1st 5 customers who send me an email. You can use the discounts for your own purchase or you can give it to a friend.

What you need to write in your email

- A short review on the product/s (e.g. Lipocils, Ojon) you purchased from the AN store. (you may remain anonymous or use an alias if you wish)

Simple as that. =)

The reason why I'm asking for reviews from you my customers is because I know I personally always Google for reviews on products before I buy anything. I've had texts and calls telling me how much you all love the products you've bought from me and so I'd love to share your reviews with others as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment