Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Monday 7 September 2009

An Update

Hello!

Just an update on the orders. The 3rd batch of Lipocils should be arriving soon and the shipment of Ojon should be arriving by this week or early next week. So the 4th batch for Lipocils is open (6 more available) and the 2nd batch of Ojon is open (10 more available).

As for the Enjoy lines, because they will only accept orders of 10, I do have to wait till 10 are ordered before I can place the order so it might be a while. Thank you for your patience. Currently 7 more orders for the Hydrating line and 8 more orders for the Luxury Line.

Thanks for all your orders and support especially to those ladies (you know who you are) who are starting to be my regular customers. :)

I also have some feedback from my 1st batch of Lipocils customers:

Guest I looove d lipocils!Been using it and it works!My lashes grew longer & my fren even noticed it.Not joking.It do wonders on me~thanks nisa:thumbsup:

Nurul Hey nisa..feedback on the lipocils..been using it for 5 days sudah..n i can see the diff..my eyelashes is longer than usual n labat-er..haha..love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment