Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Sunday 3 January 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! Im back in Brunei but I have the worst fever/flu/cough. =( I didnt get online very much while I was in the UK so apologies if it's taken me a while to reply your emails/texts etc.

This is just a notice that I will no longer be able to bring in Enjoy products because I haven't been able to contact the supplier.

I'll post again once I feel better. I did manage to buy a few things while I was in the UK so maybe my next post will be a review.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment