Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Monday 20 July 2009

Gerai No 58 Update & Thanks!

Hello everyone,

It's been about a week of having my little corner at the perayaan gerai and I just wanna say thank you to those who came who heard about my beads and gemstones from this website or thru RanoAdidas.com.

Finally my baju raya is ready and I did make use of my some of my beads. If you'd like to have a look, I have it on display at the stall as well so drop by. If you want me to match beads to your kain, feel free to bring them along with you. Gimme a text before you drop by - 8 211 156 (Nisaa)

Update: For the White Round Mother of Pearl and the white, purple sugilite & black sardonyx agate round bead strands - Im down to only 2 strands each. :)

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment