Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Friday 10 July 2009

Update

Hi ladies and maybe a few gents,

Just an update. I was supposed to have a table at the gerai for Sultan's Bday but because of 'you-know-what' it is most probably cancelled. So so far I have been selling my beads and crystals to office mates and friends. So far the Mussel Coin Drop Charms are my most popular item and the two-toned beads. I've run out of a few colours for the Mussel Coins but depending on requests, I can reorder for you.

A little birdie also told me that there is a certain place selling the two-toned beads as well but almost 4 times my price! This is the reason why I decided to bring these in because I would like to offer more reasonable prices to all of you and of course for myself too! :)

Im currently waiting for a sample for the necklaces and so will update you all on this soon. With regards to prices, right now Im still waiting for a confirmed quotation but dont worry, I wont over-price them and sell them to you guys!

I might also bring in swarovski crystals and pearl beads but this does depend on requests and so far I've not had enough requests to venture to bring this in. So if you are interested let me know!

Till next time, you know where to reach me. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment