Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Thursday 23 July 2009

Lipocils Update

Hello ladies,

This is an update regarding the Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel. The price quoted to me previously was for the old packaging of 4.2ml. For the new packaging of 10ml it will be BND60 inclusive of shipping charges whereas on the Talika Official Website its BND69 without shipping.

I've just ordered the 1st batch of 10 tubes. So far I have 9 orders so one more is up for grabs. Any orders after that will be in the next shipment. The first shipment should arrive in 1-2 weeks so roughly in the 1st week of August if everything goes smoothly.

Pick up and payment details will be informed directly to orderees. :)

So far Ive used it for almost 2 weeks and from personal experience I can feel the difference. I did an eyelash perm and my eyelashes became very coarse because of it, after using Lipocils, my eyelashes are very much softer and also the curl is more emphasised. Length wise I cant really tell the difference yet because my eyelashes are naturally quite long to begin with. If you have any other questions, you know where to reach me.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment