Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Saturday 4 July 2009

Update

Heellloo ladies & maybe a few gents out there.

Just an update on the discounted prices, the promotional prices will be going on until the end of this month so start August 1st everything will be at it's normal price however for large orders I will definitely give you a special discount.

That's all folks! Any requests, questions, etc. You know how to reach me, drop me a line thru email or just text me at 8 211 156.

I recently just got a request to do a tasbih in black and red beads... hoo-boy, this is going to be interesting! Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment