Pages

the AN store

Brunei
673 8 211 156 . theANstore@hotmail.com . twitter.com/theANstore

What's In Stock Now!

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel

Lipocils Eyelash Conditioning Gel
(click for more info)

Ojon Restorative Treatment

Ojon Restorative Treatment
(click for more info)

Monday 6 July 2009

Tasbih

I never thought of this but since quite a few people have asked whether I can, I might start doing tasbihs as well. If any of you would like to order please send me an email or a text letting me know what beads you would like me to use and also whether you prefer a 33pc or a 99pc. With regards to price and availability, it'll have to be a case to case basis so just send me an email and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Look at what I found. Dont these look similar to the beads I have. :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment